We want you to enjoy your vacation to the fullest whilst being prepared for small emergencies. That’s why we’ll tailor a travel emergency kit specifically to your needs. In addition we can also prepare a travel immunization plan for you, matching your destination.
What to bring in any case:
- your regular medication! Please make sure ahead of time, that you have enough of your regular meds for the entire duration of your travel. If possible stow your medication in your carry-on luggage and always make sure it is stored appropriately.
- Disinfectant/ Sanitizer
- Healing cream
- Painkillers/Fever reducer
- Medication against diarrhea
- Medication against obstipation
Additionally in summertime or when travelling in southern countries:
- sun screen
- after sun lotion / lotion for sunburn
- insect repellents
- topic antihistamines if a mosquito does bite anyways
Tip from your pharmacist:
For longer drives always stow medication near to the floor, since that’s the coolest area of the car.